- Holiday Schedule for Collections
- Residential Collection
- Special Pick-ups
- Hazardous Materials
- Disposal of Medications
- Services for New Residents
- Commercial Waste Collections
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE FOR
RESIDENTIAL GARBAGE COLLECTION
JANUARY 2017 – JANUARY 2018
|Holiday||Regular Day||Re-Scheduled Day|
|New Year’s Day||Monday, Jan. 2||Monday, Jan. 2|
|Martin Luther King Day||Monday, Jan. 16||Tuesday, Jan. 17|
|President's Day||Monday, Feb. 20||Tuesday, February 21|
|Good Friday||Friday, April 14||Monday, April 17|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 29||Tuesday, May 30|
|July 4th||Tuesday, July 4||Wednesday, July 5|
|Labor Day||Monday, Sep. 4||Tuesday, Sep. 5|
|Columbus Day||Monday, Oct. 9||Tuesday, Oct. 10|
|Veteran's Day||Friday, Nov. 10||Monday, Nov 13|
|Thanksgiving||Thursday, Nov. 23||Friday, Nov. 24|
|Christmas||Monday, Dec. 25||Tuesday, Dec. 26|
|New Year’s Day||Monday, Jan. 1||Tuesday, Jan. 2|
SERVICES FOR NEW RESIDENTS
- New residents will receive the city’s sanitation services when water service is connected to the residence. To find out the scheduled pick-up day in your area call 931.473.2553.
COMMERCIAL COLLECTION SERVICES
- The City of McMinnville provides waste collection services to local businesses and industries for a monthly fee. For more information call 931.473.2553.
- Household material that is too bulky for your 96-gallon roll-out cart such as appliances or furniture will be collected separately by a special truck. Call 931.473.2553 to schedule a special pick-up.
- Highly flammable, combustible, explosive or hazardous materials shall not be placed in containers for regular collection. Call 931.473.2553 for suggestions about disposal.