Full Time Firefighter
The City of McMinnville has an opening for a Full Time Firefighter.
* Provide proof of satisfactory completion of basic
Firefighting Course with live Fire, or Firefighter I and EMT First Responder or higher emergency medical certification at the time of application submission.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Possession of a valid Tennessee operator’s license.
* Physically able to wear complete set of protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus for extended periods of time.
* Physically able to lift, move, and carry up to 200 lbs
* Must be physically able to complete a job task related physical abilities exam yearly
* Post offer drug screen, physical and background screen required
Qualified applicants may apply at:
For additional information visit our website at www.mcminnvilletenn.com or contact Jennifer Rigsby, Human Resource Administrator, at 931.473.1209
Job Application end date: End of business day on October 13, 2017
The City of McMinnville does not discriminate based on
race, color or national origin in federal or state sponsored
programs, pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
(42 U.S.C. 2000d). EOE